break_heartz

break_heartz
in my lonely place

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

the mood gone

jz coming bek ,,,,,,;:.reli hav fun ..hahahhaa...bt the most angry nw is u reli fuck....macibai.....make me damn angry..jz feel u better totally lost in my life...cibai...all my email password all make it lost,nw my taylors login password lost gain!!!then my comp setting all disaappear...y u r nt5 de 1 dissapear..reli sumtimes feel wan break wit u....u make me reli angry..make me x mood...make me so hate u...nw my mind nt childish anymore...im mature...i thk the childish 1 is u..plz la..i  big ored..i hav my own FREEDOM.....i wan msn or wat is my prob..i hav my study ..i nid to hav so..im nt like u....OK!!!u understand or nt is ur prob d..i lazy explain to u d..bt i REMIND u 1 more time..if i keep feel uncomfortable wit u..the last decision i make is BREAK wit u..same ending wit tat james!!!u noe me who am i since u noe me!!!!i nv chge..u over control me..then u r game OVER...better dun make me do last decision

No comments:

Post a Comment