break_heartz

break_heartz
in my lonely place

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

my life

today me n my training fren going to hav mv at  gurney..hehehhe..
haiz..GURNEY again??haha..a bit sienz liao..jz like wat i feel in KL...everyday sunway pyramid....bt i miz my 2nd home(sun pyrmd)so muc....still few more day i cn bek...
sad thgs i dunwan to remember anymore...itz wat MR alex (FnB manager)telling me....wat ppl says 4 u,nt nid to remember..coz mayb she/he ored 4get it d..bt we still put in heart n make angry myself...i dunwan  look old old...hhahaha...
as wat u say..u say wan me be independent..nw i cn do it..bt u angry me..so wat should i do anymore...u say wan me dun b childish anymore..ok...if i chge izzit im de 1 u love anymore?if 1 dy im big le,mayb wat i thk wat i do..or wat i c will totally diff frm nw who i am.....
i nt blame u..nt blame any1...i juz wanna enjoy my time since im here n wif my frends here...it is diificult tofind a friends tat cn same topic wit us de..so...i apprieciate wat gods give me...is oni a time dear....

No comments:

Post a Comment